HOW TO SIGN UP FOR AND PAINT ROCK:
- Cost is $10 for a 24-hour period.
- Online payments should be made using the PayPal link at the top of the signup form available here https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0b44a4a72aaafa7-thecelebration1
- If you'd prefer to pay with cash or check, please submit payment to the office in an envelope labeled "Celebration Rock".
- Paint and supplies are available in the office. Return paint and supplies when you finish your rock. Paint and brushes may be picked up after school on the day preceding your reserved date (e.g. you want message on 9/4, pick up on 9/3).
- You may paint the rock beginning at 4 PM on the day preceding your reserved date. (e.g. you want message on 9/4, you may paint the rock on 9/3 beginning at 4 PM).
- Existing message is “removed” by priming with spray paint. No need to wash rock. Only ADULTS are permitted to spray paint rock.
- Message stays in place until another Thorson family secures a 24-hour period.
- PTO requests that parents accompany students when creating their painted message.
- PTO requests that no words, acronyms, images, or abbreviations that could be misconstrued as inappropriate are painted as part of your celebration message. PTO reserves the right to remove any such messages that do not meet these standards.
- Questions? Contact Maria at email@example.com