HOW TO SIGN UP FOR AND PAINT ROCK:
- $10 for a 24-hour period - cash or check payable to "Thorson PTO." Drop it off in the office in an envelope labeled "Thorson PTO Celebration Rock."
- Paint and supplies are available in the office. Return paint and supplies when you finish your rock. Paint and brushes may be picked up after school on the day preceding your reserved date (e.g. you want message on 9/4, pick up on 9/3).
- You may paint the rock beginning at 6 PM on the day preceding your reserved date. (e.g. you want message on 9/4, you may paint the rock on 9/3 beginning at 6 PM).
- Existing message is “removed” by priming with spray paint. No need to wash rock. Only ADULTS are permitted to spray paint rock.
- Message stays in place until another Thorson family secures a 24-hour period.
- PTO requests that parents accompany students when creating their painted message.
- PTO requests that no words, acronyms, images, or abbreviations that could be misconstrued as inappropriate are painted as part of your celebration message. PTO reserves the right to remove any such messages that do not meet these standards.
- Sign up here:
- Questions? Contact Orrin at email@example.com